If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return any unopened items to us within 14 days of receipt.
All packaging and/or cellophane wrapping and tamper resistant seals must be intact; otherwise the item will be considered unfit for re-sale and will not be accepted by our returns department.
To ensure we process your return and refund as quickly as possible, please follow the procedure below.
1. Request a Returns Form
- Please complete the returns form within your parcel, if you have mis-placed this please email our customer service team for a replacement to be emailed at ContactME@problogroup.com. Your returns slip MUST contain the Order Reference Number from your order confirmation email as well as a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods.
- Please ensure you fully complete the returns form you must include your full order number, along with the name and address used at point of order without this information Pro Blo Group will not be liable to issue the refund.
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging with any seals intact and in a saleable condition.
2. Post the Parcel to us
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: Pro Blo Limited will not be liable for lost returns.)
- Please allow up to 14 working days for action of your return after it has been received.
Include your name, address, order number and reason for return and send to:
Pro Blo Group
Unit 5, Big Padlock,
Champions Business Park
Please note: Pro Blo Limited will only reimburse the cost of the products and not any postage or shipping fees.