How To Make Your Eyelashes And Eyebrows Grow Faster
Have you been cursed with naturally sparse brows and lashes, been a bit pluck happy with your tweezers, or had a few too many rounds of LVL? False lashes, mascara, and brow gels can be a fast fix on a daily basis, but your natural brows and lashes won’t thank you in the long-run!
Goodbye to the days of thin eyebrows are best, thanks to celebs like Cara Delavingne and Kim Kardashian, thick eyebrows are hot. Fortunately, there are lash and eyebrow serums specifically designed to give your lashes and brows a much-needed growth spurt.
What Are Growth Serums?
They're a potent blend of vitamins, peptides, amino acids and hair-loving oils designed to stimulate hair growth from the follicle. They're easy to use by simply swiping the serums on with the wand morning and night to see the full effects.
How Do They Work?
In simple non-science terms, they keep your lashes in their growth phase for longer (when applied regularly) and reduced the risk of shedding.
What’s In Them?
• Peptides – regenerates and protects against breakage.
• Sodium hyaluronate – attracts moisture.
• Silk proteins – strengthens lashes to prevent breakage.
• Coleus forskohlii – boosts pigmentation.
• Allantoin – conditions and provides nutrition.
• St John’s Wort – stimulates growth.
How Long Do They Take To Work?
The truth is it won't work over night. But in as little as six weeks, eyebrows will appear fuller and darker. Hairs will be more dense and brow shape will be redefined. If used day and night for 30 days, eyelashes will appear 36% longer on average, and will be visibly more curled and defined.
What Else Can I Do To Help?
• Don’t rub your eyes – This causes lashes to fall out
• Cut out the eyelash curlers – This will weaken and damage lashes
• Take hair growth supplements – Anything rich in biotin and B vitamins will benefit your brows and lashes
• Choose the right makeup remover – Micellar waters and oils are the gentlest options
• Be gentle with makeup – Even something as simple as pressing too hard with your eyebrow pencil can cause shedding
• Ditch the tweezers - Let your eyebrows grow naturally